Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spam ... and not the canned kind

Hi all!

Happy Lent!  We just returned from celebrating Confession (awesome priest for me) and a holy hour for vocations at our parish.

The headline is to share with any of you who might still be reading this list a way to get rid of spam from your email.  One of my adult daughters recommended it to me, and it has worked.

Simple enough.  Just change your password.  Apparently accounts can get hacked by spammers.  I switched mine for my gmail account and there are no more embarrassing ads in my spam box.

Hope you find this helpful.

Oh, and this Lent has been my own rediscovering TLW ... and the delight that comes from a home that hums along because of persisting to do the next little step along the way.

May the anticipation of Easter help you persist in your Lenten practices!

Your Sister in the Trinity,
Yvonne


Further notes (a week later) is that almost everything has halted.  I used that particular email address when we lived in Peru, and I still receive Spanish language spam.  They are definitely less jarring than what I was receiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment