Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plans

I wanted to post a quick note letting you know that I have added links to two files that you can download. The first one is my blank menu form and the second is my menu for the week.

When I prepare my weekly menu plan, I make notes along the top about activities that might affect our eating plans for the week. I usually do my plans by hand and as I add an meal, I make a note in the margin of any ingredients I might need to purchase.

For breakfast, you will see veggie omelets and cereal/bagel with fruit. We don't eat all of that every day. I eat veggies/eggs for breakfast while the rest of the family opt for higher carb options. We have some pretty different dietary issues around here, so I try to accommodate them with notes that make sense to me.

I'll try to write more later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I'm having difficulty accessing the menu plans...something about "sharing."

    ReplyDelete